Let’s be frank; we would all like a bit of extra cash, wouldn’t we? If you take a look online, there are so many different articles that claim to provide people with advice regarding how they can make some money. However, the trouble is that a lot of the suggestions provided simply aren’t realistic. They yield little results or they require a mammoth effort and/or specialist skills in order to be a success. With that being said, in this blog post, we are going to take a look at ten realistic ways you can make some extra cash. So, let’s get started…
- Freelancing – There is only one place to begin, and this is with freelancing. If you have a skill that can be delivered over the Internet, you are bound to find freelancing jobs that are suitable for you. There are so many different jobs available today, including those in translation, content writing, software development, marketing, admin, and so much more. Take a look at the different freelance websites and boards that are available online and use these to browse the jobs to discover whether there is anything that you would be able to do. The great thing is that you will be able to pick up jobs whenever you have the time capacity to do so, so you can tailor this to suit your lifestyle.
- Webinars training – If you have an online presence and can offer expertise in a certain area, this is definitely a good way to make some money. Let’s say you have a good following on social media, why not host sessions whereby you teach others to achieve more on the likes of Twitter, Instagram, and so on?
- Sell photographs – No matter whether this is something you have been passionate about for quite some time or you have only just started exploring the realm of photography, you can sell photographs to make some added cash. Making money with photography on the Internet can be a profitable venture because there are so many businesses out there today who are looking for unique and original photos for their website, and they are willing to pay for them.
- Sell as an affiliate – There are many different resources you can use in terms of making cash online as an affiliate. You can source products from a whole host of websites, ranging from Impact Radius to ClickBank. There are also large companies that have their own specific affiliate programs, so it is certainly worth exploring this too.
- Rent out your driveway – This is not going to make you rich, but it is certainly a good way to make a bit of extra cash, especially if you live in a busy area. If you live in a spot that is popular with professionals or hosts a lot of events, you will have no trouble renting your driveway out throughout the year. There are websites dedicated to this now, and you will be pre-paid online. Simply leave your driveway free and you can have some more cash in your bank.
- Answer professional questions – If you are a professional in a certain field, you can answer questions for people that are looking for your expertise. Websites like LivePerson and JustAnswer will match you with individuals that are seeking answers to professional and technical questions. The amount of money you make really does depend on your area of knowledge, but it is certainly worth checking out.
- Leverage the app economy – It is no exaggeration to say that mobile apps are booming at the moment, and this provides you with a number of different ways to make some extra money. For example, there is the Task Rabbit app. With this app, you can complete different tasks for money (the name probably gave it away), from extensive repairs to small DIY jobs. You can also deliver for Postmats, drive for Uber, and take advantage of the many different money making opportunities out there.
- Matched betting – Another way to make money is through matched betting. This is not gambling in the traditional sense, as there is no risk involved if you do it correctly. The only risk is human error. Matched betting involves backing all outcomes at a bookmaker in order to unlock a free bet. You then use the free bet (again backing all outcomes) to guarantee a profit. You will need to sign up to a matched betting service so you can use their specialist calculators and follow the step-by-step instructions, but you can certainly make a bit of extra cash every month with this approach.
- Create an eBook – The good thing about creating your own eBook is that it then opens another platform for you, and this is to turn your eBook into an audiobook. Both present realistic ways to make some extra money. You can sell your eBooks through the likes of the Amazon Kindle program.
- Build your own online store – Do you have stuff to sell? Or, do you have something that you could make to sell? If so, why not consider using Shopify to build your own online store? Of course, another viable option is to sell your products through Etsy. With Shopify, though, if you want your own e-store, this is a good way to build a transaction site without any of the stress and hassle.
So there you have it: ten realistic ways that you can make some extra money. If you follow the suggestions that have been mentioned above, you are bound to add to your income every month. Of course, some of the options mentioned may not appeal to you, however, they all provide realistic and achievable forms of making money. Good luck!